End posting O&G
Location: Labour room O&G
25.05.2012
Thanks Dr CK Tan...our beloved O&G consultant.she is so nice.
My End posting comment (compulsory for each housemen..huhu):
Dear Dr. CK Tan,
I was having a
good and memorable experience in this O&G department. All the staff nurse,
medical officer and even the specialist are very helpful. I have gain lots of
knowledge in this O&G field, especially in managing obstetric emergency
cases. I shall use the knowledge when I work during my medical officer life in
the future. Working in the O&G department was so thrills. We not only
managing the patient itself but we also concern about the health of the baby.
There are 2 lives here that we are going to save. The mother and the baby.
Working in the labour room was a good experience and I enjoyed working there. It’s quite fun at times to cheerlead the mother till
baby’s out. I was so happy to see the patient face when they finally delivered
their baby. Environment working in this O&G department is also fine.
Cooperation, teamwork is excellent. I have no problem working with all of the
healthcare staff here. The teaching session also help us a lot. Even in ward
round, we shall get lot of new knowledge. I am so thankful to all of the
healthcare staff here in O&G. Thanks to you too Dr CK Tan. You like a
mentor to us and thankful for your concern to us housemen. We are so sorry if we
did anything wrong to you. I do love O&G .Thank you again.






No comments:
Post a Comment